X-Golf’s coaches provide quality 30 or 60 minute lessons to golfers of all calibers, from those new to the game, to beginners, through to your low handicappers and elite amateurs. Our instructors, with their thorough knowledge and understanding of the game, capitalize on X-Golf’s shot, swing motion, analysis data and cameras to help refine and improve your golf skills to get your game, with lessons available every day – including in late evenings.
Mike Schield, PGA Member since 2009
– Former Head Instructor at Mission Hills Golf Club in Shenzhen, China “World’s Largest Golf Club”
– Graduate of Methodist University’s PGA PGM Program in Fayetteville, North Carolina
– Over 5,000 Hours of lessons taught, experienced working with golfers of all ages and skill levels
– Worked closely with players on the world’s major golf tours and Division 1 Collegiate Athletes
– Trick Shot Artist and Clinician
– Mandarin Speaking
X-Golf has developed a Golf lesson teaching system which combines expert advice, sophisticated swing analysis and a welcoming environment that is redefining the way you learn the game of golf!
Our Lessons are suitable for all levels of golfers and our trained professionals can assist with all aspects of your game. We provide a relaxed atmosphere ensuring value for money, technical advice that can be saved and reviewed and most of all improvements to your game!